Suave, sophisticated, distinctive…if that’s your look, the Sherlock dry herb vaporizer is exactly what you need! Uniquely designed in the shape of a wooden pipe, The Sherlock brings that experience of distinction into the form of a high-quality dry herb vaporizer. Not only does the Sherlock look great, but it also packs all of the great non-combustion baking features just like the vaporizers costing double the price. Featuring variable range temperature control, you can dial-it-in to achieve the perfect temperature to vaporize your dry herb to perfection! The built-in OLED screen displays all the necessary information so that you know exactly what’s going on.
- Cool pipe shape design, discrete, portable.
- Ceramic chamber and isolated airflow combine to produce a smooth, clean vapor.
- Adjustable and accurate temperature range: 300°F-435°F/149°C-224°C.
- Large 1.26″ OLED display with battery level indicator set temperature and session timer.
- Built-in 1000mAh battery, good for 6-7 sessions per charge. Quick charge time of ~1.5hr.
The Sherlock is designed with a unique, deep, and narrow food-grade ceramic heating chamber. This deep shape translates into having more chamber surface area to make efficient contact with your dry herb. The benefit of this is that your dry herb will be vaporized more uniformly. And, don’t worry, the overall volume of the chamber is actually the same as most other dry herb vaporizers. So, you’re getting the benefit of more chamber surface area, while still having enough room to load dry herb for a typical session.
North America, The UK, Europe, Australia, Asia and The Middle East.
1 - 4 Weeks
Not sold to those under the age of 18